Senior Medical Advisor - Diagnostics
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
My client is a global leader in pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, medical devices and theragnostic's. We are currently seeking a medical doctor to act as the internal and external medical expert regarding our portfolio across the UK, Benelux and Nordics.
The role will focus on therapeutic options within Nuclear medicine, radiology, diagnostics and imaging solutions. In line with overall product strategy, the Senior Medical Advisor will support the design, implementation and execution of Medical Affairs plans for assigned Therapy Area, providing medical information, building educational dialogues with KOLs and regulatory stakeholders.
* Support the UK, Benelux and Nordic medical affairs and Pharmacovigilance strategy in line with the global strategy, country insights and market conditions, and secure implementation of planned Medical Affairs activities within the designated therapy area(s).
* Coordinate scientific meetings, symposia, congresses, Continuous Medical Education (CME) and other medical / scientific exchange and engagement activities
* Ensure medical enquiries are responded to in a high quality, timely manner, and in accordance with applicable standards
* Provide medical/scientific input into the development and execution of commercial related activities
* Coordinate review and approval of medical materials and promotional materials; ensure medical materials provided from global or region for stakeholder engagement and events are tailored to local needs
* Ensure medical insights are provided to cross functional groups, including, but not restricted to: Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory affairs, Market Access, QA, Commercial teams, Brand team and others.
* Responsible for risk identification and assessment, mitigation planning as well as implementation and monitoring of appropriate internal controls within the area of responsibilities.
* Medical Doctor
* Understanding of ABPI Code of Practice, medical governance, copy approval and project management
* Experience with Ethics and Compliance policies
* >1 years' experience in medical affairs or pharmacovigilance
* Fitness to travel locally and internationally
* English fluency
* Competitive Base Salary
* Enhanced Bonus scheme
* 25+ days holiday
* Private Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Travel Allowances
* Clear Development Opportunities
* Flexible Working
Following your application Vincenzo Dessena, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail if you have been shortlisted. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click 'apply' or contact Vincenzo for any further information
Vincenzo Dessena MSc. BSc.
Consultant - EMEA
Email: vdessena (at) barringtonjames.com