Mortgage Production Manager (NMLS Licensed)
Portland, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Stable, growing Las Vegas direct lender seeks an experienced, on-site LO Production Manager with an active NMLS license to join our growing team!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kevin Martino
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $300,000 per year
A Bit About Us
If you are an experienced MLO Production & Call Center Manager with Encompass experience, please read on!
Based in Las Vegas, NV, we are a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer offering Conventional, FHA, VA, & Jumbo loans. Since 1992, our company has been recognized as an industry-leading provider of mortgage services that consistently closes over a billion dollars in mortgage financing yearly. Operating across 13 states- Mortage Loans and financing the American Dream is all we do!!!
Today, we are seeking an experienced Production & Call center manager with an active NMLS license. We need a superstar who will manage Mortgage Loan Originators and their workflow, ensuring high morale, excellent customer service, and maximum volume and profits.
A suitable candidate for the role would be a senior licensed loan officer with lead/management experience, (or a branch manager that was previously a loan officer & still maintains their NMLS license), This candidate should also have been active in the industry recently and understands the rapidly changing legislation/loan guidelines.
***THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION IN A FABULOUS OFFICE LOCATED CENTRALLY IN LAS VEGAS, NV***
Why join us?
What's in it for you...?!
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous compensation package that includes
- Very Competitive Base Pay + Bonus + Comission
- Super Solid benefits including health care, 401k with up to 8% matching, and more!!!
- Great Work/ Life Balance
- 2+ weeks of PTO
- Stable, growing company with a ton of opportunity for growth/ advancement!
- Modern office environment includes trendy furniture, a full bar, and a coffee bar located at one of the premier spaces in Las Vegas with a ton of restaurant, dining, and shopping options.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and develop branch staff and day-to-day operations including originating, FHA/VA/CONV loans from call center and self-sourcing Loan Officers
- Develop branch business.
- Actively participate in our strategic planning.
- Set goals and objectives which are measurable, achievable, and revolve around our customer service standards.
- Manage revenue and costs
- Interview, test and hire new branch associates.
- Conduct new hire orientation, performance planning and reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
- Handle issues with borrowers, sales consultants, and team members.
- Lead and direct processing and Loan Officers in the implementation of new programs and systems.
- Delegate and review workflow.
- Communicate loan status updates to all necessary parties.
- Maintain daily and monthly logs and reports. Provide reporting to senior management.
- Communicate with Senior Management on training needs and issues.
- Attend status meetings and special functions.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and quality control.
- Provide training to sales associates in residential lending.
- Be available to assist Loan Officers with training, sales meetings and openings.
- 1-3 years as a branch manager
- 4-5 years of application and processing experience
- Encompass LOS minimum 2 years experience
- Current knowledge of closing and title requirements
- Current knowledge of loan processing and automated underwriting systems
- Current knowledge of FHLMC/FNMA/FHA/VA and industry underwriting guidelines
- Current knowledge of self-employed borrowers, partnership and corporation tax return analysis
- Strong mortgage operations background